Business problems are probably the only constant in a business. Problems seem to be everywhere and no company is excluded. Finding solutions to these problems seem like daily activity for most people, however at Autolytix Data Science we approach problems in a new and innovative way.
Problems are just constraints in your business. The fundamental principal of solving problems are to eliminate the constraints. New constraints will soon follow, but removing the constraints in your business will allow you to grow. The Theory of Constraints, was developed by Dr. Eliyahu M. Goldratt. He was an Israeli physicist who changed the way people think about their businesses. Click here to learn more about Theory of Constraints.
Similar to Dr. Goldratt, we have developed our own framework to solve a problem permanently. Autolytix Data Science is results focused and because of this we are able to clearly define a plan and the execution that follows.
How we solve business problems at Autolytix Data Science
For example you'll find that there is high volatility in incoming sales orders. Some days you have to many orders to fill and other days are quite and you have excess capacity. Or maybe you are producing the wrong product and at the wrong time. Or maybe a combination of both.
Quantify the role of each variable and to what extent will it influence the scaled problem,i.e. random orders account for 80% of the contribution to lost sales and incorrect production accounts for the remaining 20%.
A production planning application can be developed to intelligently look at client sales orders and lost sales to sequence and plan future production so that it provides the correct inventory cover to satisfy demand.
Following these steps will allow you solve business problems in a scalable fashion, that governs itself, so you can focus on other areas of the business.